We can’t wait to see your video- be sure to stick to these guidelines!
- Make sure your video is 1 minute long or less. No exceptions!
- Your video must have at least 45 seconds of dance choreography.
- State your name and the “Respect my step!” statement at the end of your video.
- Make sure your video has quality sound and lighting.
- Please, no inappropriate submissions!
- DUETS & GROUPS - All dancers in your dance video must create a respect my step account. Ask your partner/group members to login with their facebook account by visiting www.respectmystep.com and clicking the “sign in with facebook” button on the top right of our website. Once your partner/group members have created an account please email us at email@example.com the names of your partner/group members.
- GROUPS - Please email us the name of your dance group after you submit your video at firstname.lastname@example.org
We encourage you to step outside of the studio. Film in a location that inspires you! We also know some of you have more than one style, so we’re happy to see the different ways in which you express yourself. The number of videos you can post is in no way limited. You can submit a video as a solo dancer, duet or group.